1. Filipino citizens between 22 and 55 years old;
2. Currently employed with a stable income to guarantee full repayment.
1、Valid government ID issued by the Republic of the Philippines;
2、Bank account details.
You can check the details of your loan in Loan Agreement which is on the last page of the application. Also, the amount of repayment will be shown when your loan has been approved. The repayment will depend on the amount you want to borrow and the loan term you choose. You will be charged with interest fee and service fee.
Please only choose the loan amount and loan term you are able to handle.
There are several possible reasons:
1. You have entered invalid bank account details.
2. The provided account is not your own bank account.
3. The bank of the account does not provide transfer service.
Solution: you can choose to resubmit a valid bank account.
Failure to fully repay the principal and the interest of your loan in the given loan term is regarded overdue. In this case, a late fee will be incurred and having an overdue loan will influence your credit and other businesses.
We advise that you repay your loan before the end of the due date to avoid any penalty.